Aquamech’s HiPurity PW/WFI Storage & Distribution Systems are designed to store the water from the generation system and then distribute PW and WFI water to various user points maintaining the water quality.
Water outlet qualities fulfil requirements of USFDA, MHRA, WHO & all other major audit agencies & as per the designed guidelines
PURIFIED WATER AND WFI WATER STORAGE TANKS
- Purified & WFI water storage tanks from 100 ltrs to 25000 ltrs
- SS 316 L Wetted parts are internally electro-polished up to 0.4 Ra finish
- Plain and jacketed tanks are provided with insulation and SS cladding
- Tanks are provided with accessories like,
- Spray ball
- Electrical heat traced vent filter housing with 0.2-micron hydrophobic vent filter
- Rupture disc, sanitary level Transmitter, compound pressure gauge, flow transmitter, Temperature transmitter, Steam Valve with assembly, jacket manifold, pressure reducing valve, etc
- Temperature transmitter, Steam Valve with assembly, jacket manifold, pressure release valve, etc.
- Standard Makes of Instruments & valves or at times as per client recommendation.
- Flush bottom valves for 100% drainability
- Purified water & WFI distribution systems are fabricated in a single skid, distribution pumps, SS control panel as per GAMPS, ultraviolet sterilizers, set of instruments, heat exchangers are all mounted on distribution skids
- Sanitary pumps with Drain valves
- Pumps are selected to ensure a minimum velocity of 1.2 m/s in the return of the loop at peak load consumption
- Loop pumps are provided with VFD and interlocked with flow transmitter in return line for maintaining desired flow and velocity in the return loop
- Instrumentation provided in the loop to monitor the HiPurity Water parameters like flow, pressure, TOC, conductivity, and temperature
- Sanitary Double Tube Sheet type Heat exchangers are provided in PW & WFI Loops for sanitization/for maintaining PW/WFI temperature as per URS.
- Loops are designed for cold, hot, or ambient temperature
- PLC-based controls panel adhering to GAMP 5
- All piping is done as per ISPE/ASME BPE guidelines
- Water outlet qualities fulfil requirements or USFDA, MHRA, WHO & all other major audit agencies designed as per ISPE/guidelines