Aquamech High Purity PW/WFI Storage & Distribution Systems are designed to store the water from generation system and then distribute PW and WFI water to various user points maintaining the water quality.
Water outlet qualities fulfill requirements of USFDA, MHRA, WHO & all other major audit agencies & as per the designed guidlines.
Purified water and WFI water storage tanks
- Purified & WFI water storage tanks from 100 ltrs to 25000 ltrs
- SS 316 L Wetted parts are of Internally electro-polished up to 0.4 Ra finish
- Plain and jacketed tanks are provided with insulation and SS cladding
- Tanks are provided with accessories like,
- Spray ball
- Electrical heat traced vent filter housing with 0.2 micron hydrophobic vent filter
- Rupture disc, sanitary level Transmitter, compound pressure gauge, flow transmitter, Temperature transmitter, Steam Valve with assembly, jacket manifold, pressure reducing valve etc.
- Temperature transmitter, Steam Valve with assembly, jacket manifold, pressure reducing valve etc.
- Instruments & valves make as per client requirement
- Flush bottom valves etc. are also manufactured in accordance to ASME Section VIII after proper designing & drawing approval by clients.
- Purified water & WFI distribution systems are fabricated in single skid. distribution pumps, SS control panel, ultraviolet sterilizers, set of instruments, heat exchangers are all mounted on distribution skids
- Fully drainable sanitary pumps
- Pumps are selected to ensure minimum velocity of 1.2 m/s in the return of the loop at peak load consumption
- Loop pumps is provided with VFD and interlocked with flow transmitter in return line for maintaining desired flow and velocity in return loop
- Instrumentation provided in the loop to monitor the High Purity Water parameters like flow, pressure, TOC, conductivity and temperature
- Sanitary Double Tube Sheet type Heat exchangers are provided in PW & WFI Loops for sanitization/for maintaining PW/WFI temperature
- Loops are designed for cold, hot or ambient temperature
- PLC based controls panel adhering to GAMP 5
- All piping done as per ISPE/ASME BPE guidelines
- Water outlet qualities fulfill requirements or USFDA, MHRA, WHO & all other major audit agencies designed as per ISPE/guidelines